fredag 12 september 2014

Starting the blog!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

 My name is Andreas Lundmark and I am a freshman student at Uppsala university - Campus Gotland. Game design and programming is what i will study and I am eager to learn it. My earlier experiences with the game designing is mainly 3d modelling in 3dsmax, Zbrush and I also had a few sessions of coding games.

I was born in Boden ,1992, now i live in Visby. I moved here to study because I have always been fascinated by games and curious how the industry make games.  I chose Campus Gotland because of the reputation and of the previous experiences I have from studying at the university. Before i moved here I took a distance course in Zbrush modelling and thought the feedback was good and the course fun, so when I got a spot at a larger program here at Campus Gotland, I was thrilled to start making games.


In this blog I will upload what i have achieved and ideas I have under these years at Campus Gotland.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar